- Home >
- Adding Assessments
- Adding Notes & Messages
- Adding an Exercise Program
- Create Assessment Templates
- Merging Subject Records
- Fitech Admin - Adding User accounts
- Fitech Admin - Adding configurable codes/fields
- Fitech Admin - Adding your own exercises
- Fitech Admin - Adding your own custom factsheets
- Fitech Admin - Customising your report covers and logos
- Fitech Admin - Set Safe Alcohol Limits
- Fitech Admin - Multiple branding and application separation
- Fitech Admin - Self Assessments
- Fitech Admin - Adding your own custom tests
- Fitech Admin - Corporate Reporting Wizard
- Fitech Admin - Automated follow-up and reminder emails
- Fitech Full Features List >
- Back to Resource Centre >
It is now possible to subdivide your application for the purpose of access control and branding. This means from a single V6 application are can present multiple report cover brand options and manage which Operators can access and work with specific Subject groups.
As an example, if you are supporting a corporate client it would be possible to include the corporate company branding on the report covers and give them access to their employee health reports for the purpose of follow-up.
This functionality is setup by the Administrator. There are 4 steps;
Important note, all Subjects must be in a group. If you are activating this with Subjects already in on the system the chances are you are doing this for a new client. In this case you should create two groups initially, the first being a default/everyone group so name this after your company. The latter being your new client. Finally, make sure your Operators are not using the application when you set this up.
Step 1, activate the grouping option on your application;
1. Login via https://admin.fitechglobal.com
2. Select the settings tab
3. Look for the Application Grouping box
4. Click the box and select yes to turn on grouping
Step 2, set up your groupings;
1. Select the settings tab and click the centre of ‘Application Grouping’ box
2. Now click 'New Application Group'
3. Give your group a name
4. Under Report Branding, you set options that will give all the Subjects associated with that group a different report cover and from email details. When done, click submit
Step 3, if you already have Subjects on the system you must assign them to a group;
1. Select the settings tab and click ‘Assign Subjects to Groups’
2. Using the filter options, select the Subjects you want to assign. If this is your first group and you need to put everyone in the same group click on the check box top left to select all those listed. Then click the 'Assign to Group' option, which is bottom left.
Step 4, you will now need to give your Operators access to these new groups. Operators can either have access to all groups or specific groups;
1. Select the ‘Manage > Your Staff’ tab
2. For each Operator; to give them access to all groups click on their username and set the Site Access option to Full Site Access and click update subject at the bottom
3. For each Operator; to assign specific access option click on their username and set the Site Access option to User Defined Site Access and click update subject at the bottom
4. To give access to Operators, next to each of your Operators click the people icon (far right) and groups then can have access too. When done, click the Update button.