- Home >
- Adding Assessments
- Adding Notes & Messages
- Adding an Exercise Program
- Create Assessment Templates
- Fitech Admin - Adding User accounts
- Fitech Admin - Adding configurable codes/fields
- Fitech Admin - Customising your report covers and logos
- Fitech Admin - Set Safe Alcohol Limits
- Fitech Admin - Multiple branding and application separation
- Fitech Admin - Adding your own custom tests
- Fitech Admin - Corporate Reporting Wizard
- Fitech Admin - Automated follow-up and reminder emails
- Fitech Full Features List >
- Back to Resource Centre >
User accounts can only be added by a System Administrator.
There are two types of Operator account. The standard Operators can add and amend the assessments. A Super Operator and also add and modify assessments in addition to being able to create and modify assessment templates and review the system audit log.
To add an operator;
- Login to the admin portal https://admin.fitechglobal.com
- Click on Manage Admin Staff Tab
- Click on Add New System User
- Set level is set either Application Operator or Super Operator (Super Operators' can make configuration changes to assessment templates)
- Enter a username, this can be in any format but it must be unique
- Enter an email address for the new Operator, this can be a personal email account as later on you can define a corporate email address to send messages from.
- Set the Send Email From option
- Now complete all the sections with a red star and enter a password.
- When done click Add Subject